Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sick and Tired....

I was pretty sick this weekend. Actually it started on Thrusday, but I couldn't take off of work. I went to the doctor and paid a rent-a-nurse $15 for her to tell me to buy some sudafed. No shit moron! I even asked for the Z-pak and she said no, not yet. Ugh! Don't you see I'm dying. My old doctor would have given me anything I wanted. I like doctors like that. I tell them that I'm sick and they give me what I want.

Anyway, I'm finally not on anything that ends with Quil and today is the launch of a site I've been working on for about 2 months. 2 Gold Stars for me!

Check it out. It's still being worked on, but they just had to put it up today. In like a month, there will be more bells, whistles and british accents.

http://myfaves.com/faveotron/index.html

Word.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great jorb Barrie! That's pretty rockin'.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home