Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The laziest Saturday of all.

It's raining outside. What better way to spend a shitty day and recovering from a hangover by doing the following:

1) Take a bath. Must wash away the drunken night from yesterday. Although the 2 honeydew infused vodka that was turned into martinis at Chapel were to die for and I will be going back for more.

2) Go to the gym. I know that's kinda backwards to take a bath and then go to the gym, but it was mandatory for some reason. I just reaked of cigarettes and alcohol, and knew I couldn't go on the ellipical machine smelling like that.

3) Tried to figure out which Seattle International Film Festival movie I was gonna see.

4) Decided to instead catch Once, because 2 of my friends gave it rave reviews. I too liked it, even if I had no clue what the fuck those Dublinites were saying. The story seemed honest and the songs were good.

5) Make bread! Yes, that's right ladies and gents I'm officially a woman. I can make bread. Well, actually I'm not quite sure yet cause it's currently in the oven right now. I'll let you know how it turns out, but hot damn it was the easiest recipe ever. The reason for this is because it was a no-knead beer bread so there's no rising and putting aside and all that attention you would have to normally give towards making bread. This was just throw a bunch of ingredients together, get your hands a little dirty and toss it in the oven for 50 minutes. Really, I just want my apartment to smell like beer and bread. Yummy!

I also stopped by my favorite little book store and spotted my new favorite knitting book! This will be going on my wish list. Yes, yes it will.

http://www.amazon.com/Twinkles-Big-City-Knits-Chunky-Chic/dp/0307346110

For tonight, I think I'll continue being inside with a movie I got at the library, Clerks II. I'm not convinced this will be as good as people said, but we'll see.

In next week's news: Architecture in Helsinki on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home