Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, August 24, 2007

What the fuck did anyone do before the internet anyway?

Isn't it weird? That before computers, before the internet, people probably worked and stuff.

If you work at a place like I do, and you don't have much to do on some rare days you can totally waste a 9-5 looking at random crap on the internet.

You can look up what a Rusty Trombone is on wikipedia.

You can find out that there's a chick who actually critiques cupcakes all over the world.

You can watch crappy youtube videos till your heart's content.

You can read blogs about people you'll most likely never meet.

You can find just about anyone on myspace.

You can read emails you forgot to read when you were too busy working. Emails that were about 5 months old.

Seriously, what did people do before all this technology? Did they talk to eachother face to face? Did they actually write things down on paper? Did they play music on boom boxes? Did they use stamps? I want to meet these people. They must have smoked a lot of cigarettes.

But as much as I hate people with their Sidekicks at bars, or people who text during dinner, I have to admit I love that I live in a world where the Internet can easily fill my day with useless shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home