Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where in the world is Barrie San Diego?

I'm right here. I promise. I've just been busy again. And I'm still busy. I'm eating and working, all while blogging. But I thought I'd do a little recap of my life. And here it goes.

While pureeing soup, my blender broke. I have a 3 year warranty that means absolutely nothing because I can't find the serial code. Because it's not there. Dominic and I both checked.

I'm knitting some secret gift projects. As usual, these projects will take me about a year to do.

I quit freelancing, and started a full-time job! No more Cobra!!!

The dude who harassed me at my last full-time job was fired the other day.

I saw Dark Knight, and really liked Heath Ledger even though I never thought he was a great actor. I did think the movie was too long and had poor editing. And I think Maggie Glynnehal looks tired.

I've been hiking more and more and thought about joining a hiking club, but I'll wait on that till next year.

I'm camping again this weekend. And tubing! And hiking! Oh, I wish it was Friday already.

I finally watched Full Metal Jacket, and thought it was an hour too long.

It's taking me too long to read this stupid Candace Bushnell book. She's a shit writer.

I'm listening to The Raincoats, Electrelane and Rat-A-Tat on repeat.

I'm watching the Olympics when I have the time, but for awhile thought the only sport in the Olympics was swimming. Now it's running.

I attempted to bake cookies. And they weren't amazing or anything, but they were edible and pretty good.

I wish I had a bigger kitchen.

I started buying kitchen items, like a roller. I'm convinced this is the only reason to get married.

My mutual funds are still taking a nose dive.

And I'm hoping August gets a little sunnier, as this week it started to rain.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad yo see you blogging again

5:43 PM  
Blogger none said...

yay for no more cobra! and yeees, maggie gyllenhall looked like baggy mcbaggins.

i haven't knit in 3 months. my life is currently all work and some showers in between.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best thing about getting married: the knife set.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home