Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Why am I so tired?

I woke up 45 minutes earlier than normal because of this crazy urge to pee and it's totally fucked with my day. It's been too sunny outside, so my eyes are playing tricks on me, and one cup of coffee and a half of a cupcake later and I still can't shake this tired feeling. You know when you're totally jittery, your leg won't stop tapping, but you're also really sleepy? That's how I am right this moment.

Maybe a walk over to temple will do the trick. That's right Mom. Dominic and I are going to his first ever Shabbat, where he most likely will wonder why we don't take communion or ever mention Jesus.

Tata and god speed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home