Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing.

It started on Friday, with a game of Scrabble at the local tea place (and a word I knew didn't exist but I let slide, and so I lost my first game).

And then there were some pretty bad movies, and lots of naps and sleeping in till 11:30. Throw in some internet, crossword puzzles, lots of rain, too many bowls of cereal, peanut butter and a meatball sub (homemade), and then more naps, a pilates on DVD, a very short walk to see the door of a townhouse for sale and a quick trip to the library for even more movies. Then toss in some walking to and from Dominic's place, lots o' cooking and trying to stay up to see that Mad Men won the Emmy's!

And that's what you call a weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home