Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the season to always refer to my wishlist.

Once again, I don't expect gifts. I never do. But in the off chance you're not laid off and you're feeling spendy, then by all means REFER TO THE WISHLIST.

Here are some of the highlights:

-2009 Daily Planner. This one I LOVE. (EDIT: I just bought myself this planner. She was selling out and I just couldn't risk it! That's usually how this wishlist of mine goes. I end up buying all my wishes!)

-Don't You Fucking Look at Me embroidered top. Yeah, it's awesome and on sale!

-Anything from Caswell=Masey.

-A gift card to Anthropologie.

-A gift card to Hilltop Yarn in Queen Anne.

-Stationary that rocks.

-And last but not least, this shark attack coat rack!

There you have it. Easy, right?

Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Happy to be Happy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home