Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm ready for my break.

Have you had one of those weeks, that turned into one of those months? I rarely have those, so when I do it feels like I'm on my period for too long. I had to deal with some pretty heavy personal crap that I would never tell the blog or you, or you, or you for that matter. It's just one of those things. And even by hinting at it, I've probably said too much that'll involve my mother calling me to ask questions and say, "SEE! I knew this would bother you." Ugh, shut it. Everyone, just shut it.

And then there's work.

And then there's these dreams I have about doing something completely different with my life and lately they've been pounding on my front door so loud I have to cover my ears to make it stop.

And then there's the fact that I really want to be alone. It's not because of this month. It's because I simply like being alone. I always have. I've never had lots of friends, and suddenly I do (and by lots I mean like 6 people - if that). I think I miss it the other way sometimes. It's weird. Maybe some people aren't meant to have more than 5 friends at a time. I'm probably one of those people.

Sorry for the lame, woe is me fucking blog. Dominic is leaving for 10 days so I'll definitely have time to decompress, hike and see movies by myself. And then when I start really missing him till my heart breaks, he'll be back and we'll be off to Mexico to see one of my very good friends get married. I miss her a lot and I can't wait to see her at her happiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home