Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I get up too early.

I've noticed that if I don't set my alarm, even on the weekends I wake up REALLY early. Like 5am on a friggin' Saturday. I used to eat breakfast, then go back to sleep till about 9, but that just made me even more tired. So I stopped my morning nap but now I'm just the antsy in my pantsy. Why doesn't the world want to hang out with me at 7 in the morning? Or with a to-do list that's mile long, how come I can never muster up the time/energy to do them? Probably because all I really want to do is go by the beach and read The Help and then take a nap in the beautiful weather we're having. But I have to wait another 4 hours because the bus takes way too long to get to the beach I want to go to and Dominic won't be back till noon. The Waiting. The Torture.

I guess this means I'll have to walk around with my ipod searching for garage sales and hoping that one of them has the lamp I actually like or vintage lounge chairs for our lawn that don't cost a pretty penny.

Stupid blog today, but as you can tell I'm procrastinating just to waste another minute here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

10:51 AM  
Blogger J053F said...

Haha, i totally agree with you! sometimes when i get up to early i just post a loong blog. and after posting it, i am sleepy again

2:36 PM  
Blogger Norgie1990 said...

Like Movies? http://norgrovefilmreviews.blogspot.com/

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home