Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can make things out of things!

This blog will be short and totally not exciting or entertaining at all. It won't say silly or witty things either. It will simply say that I made my own tooth powder and deodorant today. I used simple ingredients and my new knitting friend showed me how, and even gave me the tools to do so. She also handed me a pamphlet that teaches me to make my own no-shampoo poo (because I don't shampoo my hair and if you have curly hair you shouldn't either - because it's evil and wrong and basically like putting satan in your mane). And really that's it. See, I told you. Totally not exciting or entertaining at all. But I just really wanted to get that out there.

I love you all, except for those I don't know. Because that would be weird.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for
www.BlogInterviewer.com . We'd like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online at http://bloginterviewer.com/submit-an-interview

Best regards,

Mike Thomas
--
www.bloginterviewer.com

5:21 AM  
Blogger Carol Blackburn said...

Did you ever watch the TV show "McGyver?" I am a McGyverite myself and will rise to the occasion with duct tape in hand when the need arises. I find your blog quite interesting and will certainly look in again. Hope you stop by my place "Carmichael Chronicles" and take a peek. It would be nice to make a friend.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Cotter Cottage said...

Are you willing to share the recipe for deodorant? That would be nice. I like your blog. Good job!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat video[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.

8:30 AM  
Blogger darrenabi said...

Thank you for your pocket dreams.

http://www.gentleapocalypse.com/

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home