Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Please don't do this. Please.

When I spend an hour and a half at the gym, I know I might not smell like butterflies and candy corns. But why should I have to endure the smell of a fresh fart in the middle of a narrow hallway? Couldn't you have saved that gas when you entered the much wider locker room? Or in the actual gym, where you could easily walk away and pretend it was grunts o' lots guy? No, you couldn't do that could you? You just had to eat burritos last night and then you waited for the perfect opportunity to let one rip in one of the tightest space ever, so that the smell couldn't properly escape.

So, from all of us at the gym, I would like to say fuck you. I hate you. And I really despise your fart.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol Blackburn said...

If it weren't illegal to smoke inside buildings these days you could carry a book of matches then promptly light one to dissipate the smell; the sulfur works wonders with farts. Maybe we should invent a sulfur spray????
You shouldn't have to endure that smell, I agree.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rant said...

I'm new to blogger. Follow my Rants at and share some of your Rants at: http://ratemyrants.blogspot.com/.
You sound like a perfect Ranter! Don't let the other Ranters down ;)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

makes you feel like following them to their car and taking a dump on the hood

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home