Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The newest year ever. Ah, this sucks.

Ugh. New Years. People keep asking me, "Whatcha gonna do?, Where you gonna go? What party you going to? How you gonna get there? Are you really gonna JUST stay home? Maybe I'll do that? Ahhhhhh" I can't handle the pressure. Do I have to go out and pay way too much money on my cranberry and vodka's while surrounded by annoying couples that will either gross me out or make me wanna cry because I don't have a stupid boyfriend? Ugh. All I really want to do is knit something fun and have it be like any other day. I can just relax and maybe watch a good movie. That way, I don't have to pay for a stupid cab and for stupid drinks. I don't have to go to a stupid party where I have to have stupid conversations with stupid people. And I won't have to feel pressured to kiss a stupid drunk guy who is probably more pathetic than me. But wait. I bet you anything I'll end up doing all those stupid things because I didn't watch any of those after school specials about peer pressure.

Now, I'm done writing this stupid blog. And I'm off to play Literati. What a sad, sad life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home