Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, February 25, 2005

It's already Sunday?


I hate endings!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
I'm happy the weekend is upon us. Not that this was an extremely busy one, but with the roommate gone, I get to enjoy the little things.

Like:

1. Sitting on the couch all day long watching Sex and the City reruns on On Demand, without hearing snickering comments in the background.

2. Same goes for any type of reality tv.

3. I don't have to shut the door to the bathroom!

4. I can turn the radio on really fucking loud!

5. As much as I enjoy watching the boys kill eachother in San Andreas, I don't enjoy it while I'm trying to sleep in the next room. So, yay for peace and quiet during bedtime.


But, the downside to the weekend is it goes by way too fast. I mean I already feel like it's Sunday and I have to go to work tomorrow (which, I actually do have to do, except not techinally for work reasons). I need to move to Europe, where I'd have 3 months vacation and 3 hour lunches, and I'd smoke cigarettes and wear chic clothes and probably highlight my hair with pink tips. Ooh la la.

P.S. I just got my tax return today, and I almost immediately bought a 40g ipod with my newfound money. I stopped myself, because I realized I need fixin' on my car and I still really want to go to Europe/Mexico. I just can't decide what to do. But, all I know is finally, my poor (literally) little bank account is thriving with loads of dollars. Yay for money being on my side today!

P.P.S (or is it P.S.S? oh, fuck it) I didn't mean to sound like I don't like my roommate. Mark, you rock! Compared to my last roommate, you'd get a roommate award for being the best. And it's a plus that you own real adult furniture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home