Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Rainbows are so screwed.

I think rainbows are pretty. But I know I'd have no shot in hell to ever get a boyfriend if I put a rainbow sticker on my car (which I would never do anyway, because then i'm stuck with that sticker on my car forever. a friend put a mossimo sticker on her car in high school and every time i think about it i still laugh), or if I even drew a rainbow on a card or something. When did they become so gay? Gay friends- don't be mad. It's the truth. You've ruined it for us all! Hehe.

The reason I'm even bringing rainbows up is because Maya just sent me the most fucked up shit I've ever seen and I'm actually disappointed my parents didn't make me watch this as a kid (hey mom!) as I would be 10 times funnier/cooler if they let me watch this instead of Mister Rogers. Check this out.

Rainbow Episode


It's this show called Rainbow, and I'm wondering how the hell we got away with this shit back then. It's one sexual innuendo after another. They talk about playing with balls and special friends and the likes of that. They would say things that basically translated to: I blew this guy last night, and he surprised me with a pearl necklace. But for some reason we're still talking about Janet Jackson's little nipple? World, what the fuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We gays got together and decided claiming the rainbow as ours would be a great way to stick it to you straights. Who knows what things we could cook up next. I guess you all better be cautious with what you say and wear because you wouldn't want any fellow straights dare think that you have anything to do with gays.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home