Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I blame the chicken foot.


That's me under all that shit.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything in your whole little tiny fucking universe is for some reason going to shit. I'm having one of those weeks. Please mom, no phone calls. I'm at a constant state of almost crying and I hate it. I'm not even depressed! It's just that with every passing day something else is going wrong. Someone else is bitching at me about something. Someone else is scamming me. Something is breaking on me. Someone is telling me I'm not good enough. Someone is dying. Everything just fucking blows. I'm starting to think that damn chicken foot (see previous posts) really was some fucked up voodoo thing, and now I'm really paying for it. Last week was fab, this week was the complete opposite of fab. It's been baf (fab backwards- get it- ah, fuck you!). Just to let you know how bad this week's been, I woke up at 5 am (fuck, that's fucking early) and I actually scared myself looking at the mirror because it looked like someone beat me with the ugliest stick they could find. No cucumber facial was gonna fix this mess of a face. So, I went to the gym and probably scared everyone away, but I don't care because it's been the shittest week ever.

Okay, it's back to work I go.

Bye Maya!

P.S. I'm not watching any bachelor type show anymore. That was the crappiest crap I've ever had to sit through. Worse than Wendy Pecker making it to the final 3 of Project Runway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home