Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Let me tell you a little story about someone you don't know.

For the longest time I always thought my father's last name was changed from Arbus to Arliss because my grandfather and his relatives said peace out to Poland and Hello to Canada and somehow somewhere someone fucked up. Then the truth started to surface revealing that what I thought was completely wrong (shocker). Apparently, when my grandma met my grandfather back when everything was still in black and white, they fell in love. He actually was the dude who carried the girl in the snow for 2 miles when she broke her foot. And when he proposed, there were conditions. She asked for a non jewishy last name. Huh, you might ask? Well, it was the times I guess. And it also seems like it's probably a long lost genetic line of paranoia in our family. So, I guess there was some actor with the last name Arliss, and thus the name was changed, hopefully legally. But with the non-jewish last name, the nose that never needed to be fixed, the anti-jappy attitude towards life (Does anyone really need a bag that says LV all over it?) and no Long Island accent (thank god!), people are pretty much confused as to what I am exactly. Heck, I'm not even sure these days. Oh well.

Back to work. I had to use this blog as my excuse to take a mini break, but now I'll be writing hundreds of headlines until I nail this shit on the fucking head. Damn you blank white paper!

P.S. Was it me or did Sarah Wubba (hehe) on The Bachelor gain a lot of "poor little pretty girl" weight? I was waiting for someone to yell out, Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! at The Girls Tell All Deathmatch, but no such luck. Just a bunch of caddy bitches fighting over another loser they couldn't snag.

My work here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home