Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Goodbye Ipod.


Damn you safety.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
So, unfortunately I won't be getting an Ipod this week, year or decade. I instead had to get brakes that cost me almost 300 bucks. But really, if you think about it, brakes are a lot more fun than an Ipod. I can stop on a dime. I can almost get in a wreck. I can stop hearing that screeching noise come from my car. An Ipod can't do any of those things. Wow, the fun that will be had by all.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I hate being poor. I hate it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

You could always try that psuedo-sham of a site FreeiPods.com. I tried it and they wouldn't give me credit for some of the people that signed up for me. Screw them.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

yeah, my friend once sent me that site, but i'm very weary of sites that give things away for free. they always want some weird information i'm not willing to give up. so, i guess it looks like i'll just have to wait a few more years for that good ol' music goodness. or get with a sugar daddy, who wants to buy me one. hehe.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ipods are more fun than brakes. Unless you consider the breakin' I do when listening to my pod. Word.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home