Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Sooooooooo much to do.

So, my boss loved a billion of our ideas, but anyone in advertising knows that that could actually be a bad thing. That means everything is due, and it's due like right now! Which means I really don't have time to blog right now. But it's lunch, and I can take 5 minutes to fuck around if I want. And I am, damn it!! I can multi-task with the best of them, bitches. Actually, somone from the studio just called as I was typing and eating all at the same time and she just couldn't stop laughing cause I sounded all muffled and whatnot. Anyhoo, thanks to this project Nicole and I are doing my cube now looks like a 12 year old girls room. Complete with an Usher poster and a Lindsay Lohan calendar. Of course we had to immediately tatoo Usher with jewish stars and hearts and shit. Good, honest fun. Alright, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home