Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm Sorry.

I've got 30 minutes until the first meeting of the week, so I have to type fast. Here it goes folks.

Saturday night started like any other. Downed a few beers, and then, out of nowhere, some boys who I believe might have been cute, but honestly couldn't remember right now, handed me a shot of tequila. I stupidly took it, and then another. That's when everything got very fuzzy. Somehow I found Kelly, when she told me we had to leave. See yas later cute boys, I have to go puke now. And that's exactly what I did. I haven't made such a fool of myself since sophomore year of college after drinking too much hunch punch. I believe I made Kelly stop because I told her I had to pee, so we were going to go to a friends house to do that, and I said fuck the peeing, I'm gonna puke on the side of the road. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Then I did that about 3 more times. The funniest part of the evening (besides bumping into the client at the bar- luckily I wasn't that drunk at that particular moment) was that Kelly went to open the door for me, except she went to the front door instead of the back. I just assumed she was following me, so I went to the back door and waited about 5 minutes. I guess she thought I was still in the car, and when she turned around she thought I was missing. Steve finally realized where I was and let me in. Anyway, nothing some matzo brie and 2 ibupofrens could fix the next day. No harm done, except for the tiniest bit of residue left in Kelly's car- but all in all a fun night with Kelly who I haven't hung out with in about 2 months (even though we live like 5 minutes from eachother). Oh, and I only spent about 10 dollars the whole night (which I found out later I didn't even need to drop that much- but oh well).

By the by: The reason for the title of today's blog is because apparently I kept telling Kelly how sorry I was for throwing up huge chunks near and sorta in her car.

The lesson for this week: Even if you ate 3 balanced meals, you should not take 2 tequila shots no matter how cute the boys are that handed them to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger csc said...

Let's podcast together. You can give a puke watch update. So innocent bystanders don't step into your dried puke.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You can puke in my car anytime. That's the test of a true friend. Even in your druken state you offered to clean it up for me the next day. That was nice, but I really couldn't wait to go home and scrub it down. I used some of that Awesome Orange and it was Awesome! I did feel a little like those people from the movie, "burbs." With my crazy cleaning in the middle of the night.

You're was funny. Fuck with her tommorow, with it's or its. That'll really get her twisted up.
Kelly

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home