Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

All you need is a feather to have fun these days.


Go Falcons!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Went feather bowling 2 nights ago, and let me tell you something- it's totally awesome! Good thing we had Matt explain the game to us, because we all showed up without a clue of what to do. Honestly, I'm still not sure how the scoring goes. All I know is that I can throw a mean curve ball and block the shit out of shit. Of course, having a few beers and some wine that tasted more like raspberry juice helped the evening. Here's some highlights (the ones I can remember at least):

Go blood falcons! (Matt and I would then growl at eachother whilst meeting our claw shaped hands as a form of highfiving)

2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate? Golden Shower! Golden Shower! Yay Golden Shower!

Wait, you're on my team?

Mmmm muscles.

Nicole and Leo are the horniest people ever! (no comments please)

Jesus, dude just elope. (and that goes for everyone!)


All right, back to work fools.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Episode One of Lost this season: we learn what the hatch is all about!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

When does the new season start? How do you know this information? ARE YOU A SPY! ahhhhhhhh

9:32 AM  
Blogger richlevine said...

Josh Harnett and that chick from 40 Days/40 Nights had a lot of fun with a feather too. Actually maybe that was a flower. Forget it.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

Yeah, I think it was an orchird. But I'm sure a feather could work too. I think anything Josh Harnett did could work. Okay, I'm getting carried away here.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home