Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Crappy weekend leads to uncertainity.


Ready for take off?
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
The weekend started off nice, and then turned annoying, with me already losing a contact and then showing up to see a band play when quickly realizing the show was cancelled and I was all by my lonesome feeling, well, all by my lonesome. At least there's a hurricane to disrupt my plans of going to Atlanta to keep this wreckage that is my life going on and on. It's suppose to be horribly crappy everyday I'm there, and as of yesterday Hartsfield was apparently closed down. THIS FUCKING SUCKS!!! I'm praying for a miracle, or that my plane doesn't crash into the Coca-Cola factory because of some stupid tropical storm (Mom, I'm knocking on wood as I type this, I swear.)

In comedic news, there's finally an article on Mitch Hedberg in EW. Not sure what took those journies so long to write about the "Kurt Cobain of Comedy" but man, it just reminded me how fucking funny that bastard was. Of course I left the magazine in the car, so I might not get this down verbatim, but when his wife opened his journal after his death, one of the first passages in there was: Do you believe in Gosh?

Man, oh man.

On the job front- IT'S MY LAST DAY!!!!

No party. I'll be leaving quietly, more for the reason that I hate having to say goodbye to everyone when I know I'll be seeing these people again, just not everyday.

I did almost get a little sad leaving the studio though. Those people are sooo damn nice, and that was where I really spent most of my time, even if I was drunk for most of it. Just kidding (sort of).

As for yesterday, (man, this is turning into a long blog) I saw two movies I've been meaning to see. Airplane! and Rounders. Why haven't I seen these before?? Who knows, but I'm glad I finally got the chance. Both equally excellent movies in their own rite. I won't get into why they are so great, because I still have to pack my shit up and burn as many cds as possible before I sneak out of this joint.

Peace. See you boys and girls next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are more than 2 ways to skin a cat.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home