Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Bigger and better.


It was this big.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Okay,

I probably won't be blogging as much as I use to. The reason. My job has improved. Job A was nice and all, but Job B is better in many ways. Because this is a blog, and because Leo has informed me not once, but probably 10 times that blogging about work is a big no no, I shall do my own version of what I like about Job B without getting my ass fired (hopefully).

Ways Job B is better than Job A:
1. My office. It is just soooo big.
2. The bathrooms. Much bigger and they have those cool soap motion devices, so we're not all using our dirty little hands to push on a soap dispenser that might only sometimes dispell pink goo. Good move Job B! Way to keep us all clean.
3. Bigger projects. YAY!
4. Bigger parking lots. (see ya later wind-burning tunnels in the winter)
5. Bigger and better variety of restaurants in my new area. Good-bye Thai Smile, hello world!
6. Brighter walls. THANK GOD!

Okay, that's it. All in all me happy.

Tomorrow will be an interesting night. I will be attending, what party goers call a "Bling Party". Where average ad geeks dress up in their most ghetto fabulous selves. I will be wearing the best outfit ever (Mark, you should really see this. It's gonna be awesome and most likely very embarrasing). Imagine one of those 70's tube top and shorts connected numbers, but terrycloth and with high highs! All Maya and I need to buy are some fabulous gold accesories, that we'll most likely get at Meijer's, because not only does Meijer's carry guns, tropical fish and produce, but I bet you anything there's a ghetto aisle just waiting for us to googly-eye over. Maya will most likely take pictures of the event and then I will steal those pictures and post them here for all to see.

I'm out yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home