Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sleeping in sucks.


Let's get physical. Later.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
What have I turned into!

In college, I'd sleep till noon and wake up refreshed, ready to start the day.

Now, if I don't go work out at 6:30 I'm tired for the rest of the day.

Take today for example. I woke up at 6:30 and just decided that I didn't want to work out today. That maybe I'll just run or something after work, so I treated myself to an extra hour and a half of sleep. And what do I get? A groggy, bitchy, tired Barrie!

I use to be normal. I use to be young and sleep all day and love it. Now, I need exercise and eat sprouts! And I don't even live in LA!!

This is a good thing, I know- being healthy and shit. I'll live a long life or whatever. But, right now I'm still a cranky mofo and have a billion headlines to write and me don't wanna. ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home