Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Once again.


Bags equals a hungover Friday.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Yesterday was another free drunken event thanks to some music production company. Too many cranberry vodkas, and not a single bite to eat equals a very drunk Barrie. Good thing Steve showed up at some point and ordered a pizza. Good thing I drank water thereafter.

It's actually funny when a non-advertising friend showed up to enjoy the freeness that is alcohol. He didn't quite understand why we constantly get free things and honestly, I'm not so sure myself, but I don't ask questions- I just order.

As for the weather, it's officially Fall. The heaters came out. I was wearing a poncho (not the Martha Stewart variety- I rather shoot myself then wear something named after that hag) and shivering like a little old lady.

Good times were had by all. And if I remember correctly, Maya even had a little Boston night out with alcohol as well. It's nice to know that she knows how to live it up grad school style. As long as she remembers to stay away from the hunch punch, she'll be good to go.

College 101
HUNCH PUNCH = DANCING ON BARS

DON'T BECOME A STRIPPER TO PAY FOR SCHOOL. THAT'S WHAT LOANS ARE FOR.

COFFEE. LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE.

AND THE FASTEST WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS- SMOKE CIGARETTES.

Okay, I have no idea how I just got on that topic. I've been gossiping with Nicole and totally lost track of everything. I must really work.

Barrie's tip of the day:
Leave work 15 minutes earlier then expected. It's Friday for pete's sake!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please refrain from using my name *nicole* and *gossip* in the same sentence. i'm only going to get in trouble. gracias. and how's the flippydo? gone yet?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

would you rather i say, *nicole* and *lame* in the same sentence. i could do that one if you want.

the flippydo is gone. thanks for your help!

word.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home