Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No point in waking up early if you end up leaving late.


Work brain work!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Does this happen to you? I woke up today at 6:15 because I knew I had to get to work early for an assignment that's due this morning (that actually just got pushed till 2, which is why I'm blogging right now). Yet, I ended up getting into work at the exact same time. It was so frustrating knowing I could've just slept an extra 30 minutes. But I guess the more annoying bit of it all was the part where I kept forgetting things this morning. Let's go Step-by-Step here, and without the help of Suzanne Somers okay?

1. Got to the gym and with book in hand shut the door. Started walking, when I realized I forgot my water. Walked back to get water.

2. Once inside, I started my routine stretching/crunches/pilates shit and realized, Fuck, I also left my radio in the car. Went back outside, retrieved headset and began cardio.

3. This has nothing to do with the forgetful thing, but as I was leaving the gym, a guy using one of the chest machines let out a noise that sounded (this is the best way I can explain it) like a girly orgasm. And it must have been really good for him, because it was LOUD! So loud in fact, that the overweight trainer that lingers around the gym all day long and I gave eachother a look like, "Did that guy just have an orgasm on the chest press machine?" I had to practically run out because I was laughing so hard.

4. Which is why I forgot to give back the free towel they give you (they even keep track of this because apparently the old people like to steal the free for gym use only towels). I got to my car, and d'oh, have to get out again to throw the towel in it's proper place.

I know I have the senile/alzchiemers (sp?) gene in me, but I'm only 26 for pete's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home