Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm not blogging today.

You heard me right folks. No blog today. Nothing. Nada. Nothing to talk about. Okay, I'm lying. I'm sure there's got to be something to talk about. Like girls with mustaches or if they'll be a Shark Attack 4 in the near future (god, I hope so). But I won't talk about such things, because I'm not blogging today. Really, I'm not. I refuse. Today is a day for working, not blogging. We should all decide right now that today, Hump Day, is now officially I WILL NOT BLOG TODAY DAY! Put it on your Simpsons calendars indie nerds, I dare you. Because I sure as shit know that as of right now I won't blog a single thing. Not a single word. I swear. Really, I'm swearing. Sincerely.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home