Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Drunk? Check!

So, Friday started with a bang and basically kept right on going until early Sunday morning.

Friday:
-Had sorta a half day at work
-Laid out for a few hours
-A ghost from my Portfolio Center past came to town!
-Went to Dick O'Dows, where beer and cranberry and vodkas were plentiful (and free!)
-Then someone suggested shots, and I said tequila and there goes the night
-Zorn's friend pukes in my bathroom (I think)
-They leave my place and I'm out by 4

Saturday:
- Woke up at around 11. Laid out for 2 hours
-Went to Dally in the Alley (music festival/hippy vendors/an abundance of shea butter) with Maria and friend
-Took a much needed nap for 2 hours
-Went back to Dally in the Alley- this time with Nicole, Leo and Usha
-Nicole, Leo and Usha decided they had enough after just 2 hours, probably because they are lame
-Got a call from Devin- new friend- who's at a bar very close by
-Met him and his friends at bar
-Went to the Magic Stick
-Drank beer, played pool, danced!, watched boys be boys
-Didn't get home until 3ish

Sunday (aka- recouperation day)
-At 6 am, Steve came home and totally freaked me out.
-Not enough for me to call the cops though, because then I woke up at 10 without any worries, but sadly I did have a headache.
-Basically sat in front of the tv, but not really watching it for the entire day and night.

P.S. Whilst having fun this weekend I was talking to Zorn about the recent job openings at Crispin Porter. And although, it's tempting to work on VW, Sprite and Burger King- I quite like my nights and weekends. I like to sleep. And I like to have a life. So, while every person I know from PC hurries their books off to Alex Bogusky, I will be getting drunk after work, sleeping at a reasonable hour and not getting a Pencil, thank you very much. (it's not like they'd hire me anyway, right Carl?)

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my weekend=

FRIDAY: work until like 10 something. Meet up with people to have one beer, eat some food. Have 3 beers, try to go back to work. Decide that I'm too tired to work. I'll wake up early tomorrow.

SAT:
7am wake up, worry that I'm not working. go to work. work. work. watch the daily show online cause I never have time to watch tv. funny in a ironically sad way about how much our government sucks 'we didn't factually know there were people in the convention center". Wonder if the president gets more sleep than I do. The thought of it terrifies me, so I go back to work.

SUN:
Repeat sat, but this time sleep until 10. And work until 3a.

But it is really more fun the it sounds.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

actually, that doesn't sound fun at all anonymous. as much as i like work, i like getting drunk more.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home