Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ah!


Baseball is an American Bore.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Maya, you didn't tell me the boy likes baseball too! AHHHHHHHHH! I was minding my own business, eating really awesome chili and then out of nowhere baseball appears on the tv. And then I'm stuck, because it's Monday and there's nothing on TV on Mondays. So, I wasted time on the internet and heard Steve screaming at the flickering box as if what he was saying the players can hear. And then he called for me to watch this amazing play, but I didn't care. Even though it was pretty funny to see two players collide right into each other. But still, I didn't care. And I never will. Because I remember going to a Braves game once and I almost fell asleep I was so bored. And I remember playing softball for a year, and picking grass in the outfield because I was bored. Ya know why? Because it's boring waiting 3 hours for someone to score. Hoping that with every ball thrown that a bat might touch it and that no one will catch it just so you can run to a base safely. Ahhh, the agony.

In other news, I hate my fucking piece of shit Nissan.

And... I woke up in a good mood today. I don't know what came over me.

AND.... I'm going home for Christmas Break! YIPPEY!!!!!! HELLO SUN! HOW YOU DOING BEACH? I MISS YOU BOTH! I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN T-MINUS 2 MONTHS AND 13 DAYS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home