Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lists of things I shouldn't do, but do anyway.

1. Read the last 10 pages of The Sun Also Rises while driving home on 1-75.

2. Smoke cigarettes when drinking.

3. When in a stall, I wait until other people in the bathroom have left because I don't want to have to deal with mindless conversation at the soap dispenser right after I just took a shit.

4. Watch every single old episode of Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High. I think this is driving Steve crazy. hehe.

5. Play backgammon all day. Especially when there's work to be done.

6. Let myself be so available to people.

7. Wear a shirt I got at a gay pride festival to the gym. Although there's no gay conotations on the shirt, boys still won't look at me, especially when another chick walks around looking like roller girl (i mean, was the short shorts, skin tight wife beater and knee high socks really all necessary?).

8. Jump to conclusions.

9. Spend too much time thinking of a number 9.

10. Crack my knuckles, while obsessing about things, while getting my hair cut too short, while spending money on concerts instead of an ipod and a trip to Spain, while going to sleep past by bed time so I can watch The White Stripes on Charlie Rose last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home