Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I wasn't lost. I was just getting drunk.


I love you.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY ON LOST! I repeat, I saw the first 20 minutes and then had to leave to drink beer. It was necessary. My throat was dry. I had to celebrate Yom Kippur the way they really did it in Israel. So, please, perty please do not tell me that the food is poison- or that Hugo went on some wild, I quit and not tell anyone I'm worth millions, adventure. Please don't tell me that the back part of the plane meets the front part of the plane. I just don't want to know. That's what my DVR is for. It tapes things for me so I can have a life and then return to my regularly scheduled program when I choose to. And for that, I love it.

In other news: I have 4 radio spots to write and it's due tomorrow, so I'm not sure why I'm still typing this garbage just so my mom can read it.

I'm out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it too...

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe that guy killed that chick. and what's with the monkey flying out of the kid's ass? and why did tony roberts make a quest appearance? this show sucks.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

mark- i swear to some type of god that i don't believe in- that lost is the best show on the planet. i'll even bet you 5 bucks that it's better than football. ha!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home