Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I write too much.

The last few days I've had to review some of my blogs and realized I write way too much about crap.

-The first few months, I was basically depressed and still getting over Nik.

-Then the 4 months following that I was tearing out my hair because of Job A.

-Then there's all that talk about how I hate Michigan.

-Then there was all that drinking. I really make it seem like I'm an alcoholic, which couldn't be more wrong. Yes, I drink on the occasional Monday and on the weekends. But I rarely actually get drunk. If it's free, then yes I usually do, but otherwise I don't want to spend the money or the time.

-And now I write about happy things. Butterflies and flowers and smiling and rainbows and lepracahns (sp?). Okay, not really, but I'm definitely not using ALL CAPS as much.

Sure, I get sad from time to time, but rereading past blogs has made me realize I've done a 180 on the happiness scale. And thank god, because who wants to be around a depressed girl who complains about everything. Not me, that's fo damn sure.

Say hello to another extended weekend. Man, I love those crazy veterans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barrie said...

it also makes me realize i've made a lot of mistakes. not in life. in writing. like i think i've called bastone, bosco every single time. oh well.

but yeah, it's pretty bitching.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home