Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today, I'm at work. And it's a Sunday.


Of course I have a silly face.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
It's Sunday. Yesterday I was drunk and tired. The day before that I was drunk and tired. The day before that, I think you know where I'm going here. But today.. Well, today I get to work and be tired. I don't actually mind coming to work on a Sunday. I spent most of the day outside, with Nicole, shopping and just appreciating the glorious weekend we've been having. But right now it's 6 or 7 depending on what clock is right, and I'm starting to fall asleep here folks. So, with that said- here are a few highlights of the weekend because right now I'm just trying to waste time while I wait for a really fun meeting.

-I saw a free concert. The band was good. But for the life of me I can't remember their name. That's how out of it I was from the previous party.

-I ended up at Bosco on Friday. A place I haven't been to in about a year. It's still as cheesy as it was before. But after doing a shot of a buttery nipple and then someone hands you a cranberry vodka and then a redbull and vodka, you seem to forget about said cheesiness.

-I took pictures of trees in the woods! Oh, glorious fall stricken trees. You don't get such colors in Florida. It's green all year round. And I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. It's just different.

-I went to yet another concert. This one I remember. Spoon! Go see them. They rock. Even though, I was extremely tired, I was still shaking my ass with the best of them.

-And then I gambled. But only lost 15 dollars. I would've won if I was playing blackjack, but I wasn't playing that so there you go.

-Fuck, I can't think of anymore memories. I know I had some. Somewhere?

Great. Now I'm bored again. No one's online to fuck with and Channel101.com hasn't updated their newest episodes. I might just die here folks. If there's no blog tomorrow, it means I've taken the day off to sleep.

P.S. Is it gross that I haven't taken a shower today and I probably still have crusties in my eyes and my hair is all crazy like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home