Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'll have a fucking condo with my primo burrito please.

So, now that I have a 401k and pay my taxes somehow, somewhere my good ol' college, University of Florida, has tracked me down and started sending me monthly newsletters containing articles about who got tenure and other shit I could care less about. But then I flipped to the back and there was this article that caught my eye.

THEY ARE MOVING BURRITO BROTHERS TO BUILD FUCKING CONDOS!!!

This place was a staple of UF. If you didn't go there, you weren't a Gator. You didn't gain the freshman 15 (although, I didn't- weird). And you sure as shit didn't take your burrito and then follow the hari krishnas back home, cause ya know, they were prancing around in the same direction you were going.

So, I kept reading. I found out that the little whole in the wall, that literally fit 3 people inside and was for purely ordering purposes, is now gonna be somewhere else, where they'll actually have seats! And beer! And wine! WHAT THE FUCK!!! I don't want to come back as a alum and find myself at burrito brothers, where I'll be forced to watch the fucking football game. I want hippie patrons. I want funny, yet crude pleas for tips. I want cramped spaces. And I want a primo burrito with sour cream after I smoke a bowl, damn it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOLE on the wall? wow...

11:22 PM  
Blogger Barrie said...

i actually caught that one also a few days ago, and was like, did i really write whole instead of hole? i'm just a worthless writer. a fucking hack, i tell you! next thing you know i'll be writing its where it's should be.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home