Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Did I mention that my roommate is a girl?

I already told you about my weekend, so I don't need to go into that again. But what I do need to tell you is that Steve, my roommate/Maya's boyfriend, is a girl. Okay, not really. I mean, I'm pretty sure he has a penis and stuff, but the defining moment that I knew he actually had a vag was when we were watching Extreme Home Makeover last night. After Ty screamed in that fucking blowhorn, some Sears commercial came on and I looked over at Steve AND HE WAS CRYING. Now, I'm sure he might not be too happy that I'm writing this on a blog for all to read. And considering he's been oohing and ahhing after a bad bike fall, I should probably give him some slack, but I won't because it's funny. He also cried during a very cute scene in Love Actually. But he redeemed himself because at 8:30 he just HAD to watch football. I gave him back his balls, and went to my room so I could watch Grey's Anatomy, wherein I couldn't stop crying. I mean how horribly good is that show?!

Okay, enough about crying. There's work to be done. I've already been interrupted 15 times and it's not even 10 am yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barrie said...

mayarn, it's all about the straight hair.

chick from grey's anatomy + chick from the oc = mayarn (damn girl, you're hot!)

this weekend i was told i look like liv tyler. i wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home