Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ready. Set. WORK!

But first, let's blog!

I've discovered a serious trend in my life. Besides going to Portfolio Center, I've never had a group of friends who were all friends with eachother. I'm weird like that. I always want all my friends to meet and all love eachother, but it never works out (even though they would all get along fabulously). So, let's dissect the leaders of the Detroit pack.

1. Steve- My roommate. Maya's boyfriend. He's my activity friend. Which means, if I want to go to the park or run around Ferndale or go hopping fences, he's there doing all those things with me.

2. Devin- My drinking buddy. He's the one I go out with till 5am, and then I leave and he keeps going out. He's what you'd call a hipster. We go to concerts together. We go to bars together. Anything related to all things night, (except for that) we do together.

3. Oconnell- My movie friend. He's the guy I go to when I want to watch too much TV and eat really bad food, like Cherry Garcia and kit kat bites (which are very addictive) and sit by his fireplace. His fireplace is pretty much awesome and I wish I had one.

4. Kelly- She's my grocery store/miscellaneous friend. I kid with her all the time, because I never really see her unless I go to Trader Joe's or Borders. We usually gossip how girls do. And we've discovered that after being friends for 4 years, we pretty much have nothing in common except that we're girls and because of that sometimes we can be silly.

Okay, enough of that. Now let's talk about my YMCA CRUSH! So, I saw this guy a few months back and in the looks department he was just my type. And he wasn't one of those body builder Y guys. And I always noticed he's reading good magazines and newspapers (that equals smart in case you didn't know). Every time I see him, I have to wipe the drool from my face pretending it's sweat. And finally, yesterday he used a machine right next to mine. We didn't say a word to eachother of course, because twenty somethings don't talk to eachother at the gym- only people over 50 do that, it's a rule at the Y, right under the picture of Jesus. So when I got off the ellipitical to use the treadmill, I was just thinking SPEAK! SPEAK! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!! Now, I was on the treadmill and he gets off the ellipitical and walks past me. I glance up for a second and he gave me a smile. I have no idea if I smiled back. I'm pretty sure I just looked stunned. Or sweaty.

Steve told me I have to talk to this guy. That I'll regret it if I don't. But I don't talk to strangers. And plus, if he sucks or if he's gay or if he has a really weird voice then the whole crush fantasy I have of him is completely ruined. Blah blah, but I'll never know unless I do something. But guess what, I'm a total chicken shit. Ahhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home