Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, February 03, 2006

A Coachella Update: Most likely maybe.

So far 4 of my friends are giving me either a "most likely" or a "maybe" on the whole Coachella thing. I wish they could all fast forward 30 years from now and realize you don't get opportunitites to see all these great bands in one place at one time, PLUS take a road trip across the West. Because years from now they'll have babies and have more excuses. It only gets worse from here folks. It only gets worse from here.

Steve- Maybe. He's about 75% down!
Maya- No. She has finals that week. Damn Grad School!
Devin- Maybe. He's iffy on the whole road trip thing, but really wants to go.
Carl- No. He never does anything without Anja's approval. But he's cool, so I give him some slack.
Beth- Maybe. It would be a YES if I knew I had the free tickets already. Cause she's cheap like me. Us Jews must stick together!!!
Caitlin- Maybe. She has to look at her school schedule. I'm crossing my fingers.
Oconnell- No. It's just not his thing. He's pretty much only into TV.
Jessie- The only one who hasn't replied, cause she doesn't have access to a computer all the time. Yo Bender, move back to El Unitedo Stateseo!

Sometimes I wish my friends were more spontaneous like me. Cause I know if any of them asked me to go, I wouldn't even have to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home