Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, February 03, 2006

It's on.

So, I didn't talk to gym crush, but he did totally turn around when I walked past him and gave me a smile. By next week, we should pretty much be married with 3 kids and 2.5 dogs. Shit, I mean cats.

But, I was too distracted by all the fucking phones at the gym to rejoice in my crush's smile. I was ellipiticalizing when the stupid fucking whore next to me kept answeriing her cell phone. Now, at the Y it says somewhere that cell phones are prohibited inside the gym. Also, you can't have sex or wear shoes that are wet cause they ruin the machines.

But the cell phone rule makes sense as it's really super annoying. Especially when the stupid whore wasn't even talking on it. She answered the phone 3 different times and each time said, "Hey, I'm at the gym. Can I call you back?" WHY BRING THE PHONE IN THE GYM IF YOU AREN'T EVEN GONNA TALK ON IT!!!!! YOU ARE A LOSER, YOU STUPID FAT ASS HO FUCK!

So, if that wasn't annoying enough, I then headed over to the treadmill and man oh man, Nextel, I have a bone to pick with you. As your "walkie fucking talkie" phones drive me absolutely nuts. Someone over by the weights was using that gay ass feature for about 10 minutes. Every 3 seconds that annoying BING sound echoed throughout the gym, and we were all overhearing some 40 year olds conversation through a feature that's meant for 10 year old boys who play with GI Joes.

And then to top it off, I freaked out over Lost not being taped. (FYI- It was a repeat. I didn't find this out till the morning.) So, basically I was pretty cheerful when I came home. Steve noticed right away and his excitement for setting up the basement wasn't helping matters.

I WAS IN A MOOD! I'M PROBABLY GETTING MY PERIOD! I HATE EVERYTHING! BEWARE OF ME! AS I AM NOT ON A LEASH AND WILL ATTACK FOR NO REASON!!!

Have a good weekend. I hope your football team wins. Wait, no I don't. Because it's just a stupid game. But at least the commercials should be good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need sex. that will make the anger go away.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Barrie said...

no fucking shit anonymous. you'd think a sorta half way decent looking girl, who's fun and smart would have no problems having the sex. so far, i haven't even come close. no pun intended.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home