Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I found a Cure!

Recipe for Drying those Girly Tears:

-3 cranberry vodkas
-a bunch of friends
-She Wants Revenge and a darn good opening act that I can't remember the name of, but will find out later as I want their CD as well
-8 cigarettes
-and dancing!

Funny, that Maya left a comment about She Wants Revenge being plastered over MTV, thus causing an Electric 6 sold out concert. Because that's how I heard about them. Watching the Gauntlet II, every other commercial had She Wants Revenge as a buzz clip (whatever that means) and I immediately perked up. Sure they sound like a mix between Depeche Mode and Interpol, but they pull it off without completely copying them. And last night, the concert was short but very, very good.

So good in fact, that I'm in a much better mood today. Yesterday was a fucking train wreck for me. It was bad. Especially, when Steve asked me, "So, is today better than yesterday?" And of course I immediately started crying and started explaining the things I can't tell you. Today, no tears. Just a stamp on my hand from last night's festivities, reminding me of good times and great music.

I heart music. I wish I could marry it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home