Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

i'm really tired....

This last week has been an interesting one. I can't really say much on this blog about it. But it's both good and bad. The good, is I'm 99.9% sure I sold another microsite. This is gonna be huge. I'm doing pretty well at the new job if I do say so myself.

Then there's this other thing which is just some unnecessary stress. But because of this good/bad stress I've been having a heck of a time trying to get sleep. Not even because I'm working more than usual. But I just can't sleep. Almost every night this week, I am in bed by 10 (my normal sleepy time if I'm not going out) but I don't actually sleep until midnight. Then I wake up at 4am. So, that's how it's been this whole week, even on Saturday. This morning I finally got 7 1/2 hours of sleep but I feel pretty fucking drained and kinda out of it - like I want to cry but I can't. It's weird, because I'm happy. I have things going my way. There's that little hiccup, but hopefully it's behind me...

So, when I told the mom this of course she freaked. I always tell myself not to tell her these things. Sometimes it's best just not to tell people things, especially moms - gets me away from too many questions. Because now she's bothering me about doctors and if I'm taking enough iron and blah blah blah blah barf face.

But the kicker, was when she told me that maybe I just need to get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home