Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Some buds make for an interesting return.

I have about 2 minutes to tell this story.

Last week, I spent Saturday doing my taxes. I went into my taxes folder and took out all the necessary items. In the back of all these important tax papers I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zonk

It was instructions on a game I used to play in college to get, well.... high. I remember one time some college friends and myself played for 3 hours, and it's only supposed to be a 45 minute kind of game. Naturally, I didn't do so well in college that year. But it boggles my mind that I would think my "tax" folder would be the perfect place to store instructions for a weed-smoking game.

And with that, enjoy the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home