Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, August 27, 2007

WebMD me

So, I've been really tired lately. Not just a nap here and there. I mean I can sleep the entire weekend away.

I looked up what this could mean on WebMD, cause that's what you do at work, right? Well, of course it comes up with all these stupid things like Depression and BiPolar and Tired Buttitis. But in my heart, I know this can't be right. If anything, I'd say it's the opposite. But I just feel so drained sometimes and it's just not right. Right?

My diet hasn't changed too much. I have gotten a little lazier when it comes to cooking, and notice I've had cereal for dinner way too many times this month. But I try to have meat or chicken at least a few times a week. I take like 5 vitamins a day (including iron), so I can't be lacking in Iron and if I am, well fuck this shit. I can't take any more supplements. I rather just die.

And activity? Fuck, if you know me then you know I'm practically crazy about doing activities. I need to hike or swim or run or do something every day to feel right, so it's not that either.

I know everyone including my mother loves to give advice when it comes to this shit. How many times will someone tell you to get some rest and drink warm things when you're sick? But that doesn't keep them from spouting out their cure for whatever it is that's bothering you. Thus, I ask for help or recommendations. I've even considered coffee (GASP!) as a total last result, but came up with the conclusion that that shit won't do me any good. I'm already crazy enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home