Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I got lucky.

I know I should talk about Maya and Steve's wedding, because it was awesome and beautiful and holy shit man everything just went together perfectly but instead I'll talk about my plane ride.

Right before I left yesterday, Maya was rushing to get me to the airport on time. This was a feat in of itself because we hit traffic and I guess neither of us realized it would take almost 2 hours to get there. Luckily, I made it and off I went onto my first of two planes...

I got really lucky with my seats. I noticed a guy across from me had a whole row to himself, so I asked to sit on the other end of him. This way we both have room, the row I was supposed to sit in has more room and everyone is happy.

Off to the next plane.

This one was 6 hours long and I wasn't looking forward to it. They were only offering shitty saltless pretzels and Pirates of the Carribean 3, which I didn't even know came out in the theaters. I looked to my right though and noticed no one sitting next to me. So right as we took off I set up my sleeping position. No one asked to sit in my row so why not. The guy across from me kept saying how lucky I was but never asked to sit in my row. He just glared at me. I could also smell others jealousy and yet they never asked to sit in my row. There were people sitting next to crying kids and nothing. Just cold, evil stares.

So I'm not sure if people think it's impolite to ask for what they want in life, but I'm not one of those people. Thus, I slept and had a great ride while others kept their mouths shut and glared at me with hatred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home