Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What did you do today?

As some of you may know, I'm off to lala land for 2 months. I come back on December 21st to then get back on a plane to go to Florida for a week. Then I get on another plane to go to Bogota for another week. Then I come back to Florida for a second and then get on another plane to go to Seattle and start looking for a new apartment before mine turns into a subway station.

Whoa.

Today, I....

Cleaned the house
Sold my old piece of shit computer circa 98 for the low, low price of $25 (i'm also throwing in shitty printer at no extra cost)
Sold my November bus pass since I won't be riding any buses next month (this makes me very sad)
Scoured the entire world that is the internet for the cheapest car rental place
Found the cheapest and played phone tag in order to reserve said cheap car rental
Called gyno (everything is a okay!)
Disconnected cable till Jan. 09/08
Disconnected internet till the same date
Found out if I disconnected my light company it would actually cost me 3x more than if I kept all my lights on for the entire 3 months (crazy right?). I obviously didn't go this route
Did some freelance for a cute little baby clothing company
Went to the gym
Tried to eat everything in my fridge
Reserved a flexcar for tomorrow so Dominic and I can have a day without internet and phone calls (we'll try our best at least)
Went through all my mail that's been piling up
Deposited checks
Made phone calls
Emailed headhunters and people I'm freelancing for

And now I'm just starting to do my laundry. It's 5:30. I've been up since 6:30 am.

I guess I'll pack on Saturday.

Who knew leaving for a few months would take this much damn time and energy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home