Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Taco Truck

After snowboarding and practically dying, I needed food. But the crap they serve at those lodges are overpriced, and not very good. Instead of spending $40 on a well-done hamburger that I asked for medium-rare, we decided to spend $4 on tacos and horchatas at a Taco Truck we haven’t tried yet.

This one was different and thus worth noting.



I had three mini tacos. Chicken, pork and CHEEK. Yes, cheek. Like the rest of that day, the theme seemed to be trying things, so why not. I’ve never eaten someone’s cheek before and I’m not quite sure where that cheek came from, but it tasted like how I expected. Kinda tough, with a tongue-like aftertaste. It wasn’t my favorite (the chicken won) but I was glad I had it.



This truck was different because it had Mexican candy, which you don’t see a lot of in Seattle. And on the other side of the truck was a wall with an interesting art piece of a UNICORN. So maybe this truck was kid friendly? But without a rugrat in sight, this seemed to make the food even better.



All in all, I have to give this Taco Truck two thumbs up. Actually, I give all the Seattle Taco Trucks two thumbs up. The only one that has let me down was the crappy truck I ate at in LA. Yet another reason not to go back there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home