Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Invest this bitches!

I don’t understand people. Since I’ve gotten on this investing/saving kick, I’ve talked to others who want to do the same but don’t know what to do. I keep suggesting read up. Get as many books as possible. Find one that you can read and understand. And they all give me the strangest looks. “Like, read? What is that? Something you do on the internet, right? Reading is so boring. If it’s in some weird form of pages, then it’s not for me.”

What has this fucking world come to? And why are people being so dumb? To me, personally, (that’s probably a very redundant phrase but I use it just like you use the word literally, so there!) if you’re gonna put the time into giving your money to a company to hold for like 40 years, you better read up. What’s the point in all this investing if you don’t know a thing about it? Are you doing this because your mommy told you so? And if you are, then are you 5 years old? Okay then, that makes sense.

So stick your head out of your asses people, and do some research. Reading a book or two will definitely benefit you way more than those countless hours you waste watching Deal or No Deal.

God, I hate that show.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tactless Wonder said...

So if it didn't mirror your real life so much, I'd say you'd enjoy reading Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series...definitely NOT for investment advice, but that other "too many non-readers in the world" problem

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home