Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Monday, April 21, 2008

T-Minus Vegas Baby

That's right. In less than 2 days I'll be in sunny, warm, strip club city! We actually arrive before check in on Wednesday and I've already decided that I want to wear my bathing suit on the plane so I can immediately get into vacation mode the second we land. I figure I'll bore Dominic to death what with me doing baking in the sun (with SPF 45) for hours so he'll get chips and cards and fold and whatever else you do when you play poker.

But really, we have no plan. Our plan is no plan. We have a hotel in Vegas and a bed and breakfast (organic baby) in Utah, for when we go to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park!

I have yet to hit this part of the U.S. yet and I know while all you youngsters are dreaming about going to Greece and Africa or whatever else is hot these days, you should really consider exploring the good ol' USofA.

Because I for one, can't wait!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home