Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I have absolutely nothing to write.


Ooh, spooky.
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Nicole is always saying, how do you blog almost everyday. And that she wouldn't have anything to write about. I say, it's easy. The key is to bullshit. But as I'm sitting at my cube, staring at my computer underneath the blinding (literally, i'm starting to see dots) lights I realize I have absolutely nothing at all to say. Now, to most of you, you're probably thinking thank god. Shut that bitch up. Stop complaining. Stop whining. Just stop. And to that, I would have to say, I'm trying, but I like to vent, and if I can't do it to my blog then who the fuck can I do that to? So, here is a list of things I was going to blog about today but decided not to because I don't have that much to say today.

1. Sin City actually looks like a comic book movie I'd really enjoy. I just hope it doesn't blow huge cornfilled turds.

2. Mark- congrats on going to Saatchi. I'll be sad, but I know you'll be way happy. Who am I going to cry to at work now? Will I have to actually get an Entertainment Weekly subscrition?

3. I am officially moving. Let the packing begin.

4. Thanks to Maya, I will be seeing Electric Six and The Decemberist. Good work.

5. Kelly should NOT buy a purse that's in the shape of a dog for 3.50. But she did, because she's Kelly and that's what Kelly does.

6. I'm secretly very very jealous that 2 PCers got jobs at Fallon and Goodby.

7. For not having anything to write about, I just realized I wrote 6 topics that I could easily write a page worth of nonsense.

8. But I won't. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

The Decemberists!?!!? Damn you! Stop bitching about whatever... gosh.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Seth Gunderson said...

Love them... I should've put a line break in there to show I was changing thoughts. :)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home