Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Partners in crime.


Finally, Flickr!
Originally uploaded by barliss2.
Hehe. Nicole and Leo shouldn't hate me for putting their picture up. They should rejoice that now they are officially part of the internet world. Or whatever.

It was nice to have a night off from drinking. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of it. I don't like spending the money. I don't like drinking and driving. And I don't like that stench I have when I come home. Plus, I always think I'm going to meet people while drinking, when really I just stand by the same old people I came with.

So, in response to the anonymous person that commented on this blog accusing me of becoming an alcoholic, you can go outside, find a tree, yank the longest, thickest branch off that tree and then shove it really far up that fat ass of yours.

On other news, I think this weekend will actually be work free. Or at least I won't have to be at the office. That's a nice change of plans, considering the last 2 weeks have been a little nutty.

Ooh, I hate my blind side. I almost hit someone and probably gave the sorry signal otherwise known as me raising my right hand with a slight shrug at least 10 times. I over sorried it. What got me was the lady I almost reemed into barely honked. It was more like a soft beep. Stupid me for not paying enough attention. And stupid her for not letting me realize this with a loud annoying honk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

speakeasy's

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home