Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Too busy...

I actually get to leave work, to do one of my favorite things in the whole entire world- a 4 hour long meeting! Man, am I pumped.

I don't really have other news, beside the fact that my mom called me this morning, and it always scares me when she calls during unusual hours because I get this sick feeling that someone just died.... But she calls to tell me that my blog makes her sad, and that I shouldn't say some things. Gosh, ma- I said. It's just a blog, not the meaning of my fucking life. No worries mommy. I still love ya. And I don't r really sit by myself in the back of a bar reading a book and listening to Jeff Buckley. I do this with friends by my side and lots of alcohol in our tummy's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is funny. I like her.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home