Other crap that's on my mind.

A website about things you probably don't care about, but I do so shove it.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I hate looking for pictures when I'm drunk!

Hey,

So, the 4 hour meeting wasn't actually that bad. I didn't win an ipod, but I did get free lunch and booze, so yay for me! Which means now I'm a little tipsy. Must wait before I drive home. So I guess I'll sit here, listen to Bob Marley , probably bug Nicole and Matt and find the energy to drive myself back home.

If I forget tomorrow... Happy birthday Nicole. Man, you are fucking old!

I just deleted a line about a certain creative recruiter that pissed off Maya, and that I actually sent my book to him once as well. I was gonna rip him a new asshole, but decided that wasn't a good move, because you never know when you have to kiss said recruiter's ass in a few years. Thus, I digress.

P.S. Actually saw one cute boy at an agency function today. Didn't know they exsisted at this agency? But maybe it was the huge beer at lunch, and the 2 glasses of wine at meeting.

Just kidding Leo and Matt. Meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home